Thursday, July 5, 2007

pregnancy and moving do not mix


I am soooo tired. And frustrated. I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I want to have a yardsale but do you know how hard that is when you are 9 months pregnant, have 2 little rats running around and you have feet that swell if you stand for more than 10 minutes at a time?? Not Easy! And then most of the people that say they will help seem to get busy when you need them most. I had a really good cry this morning because I feel sooo alone, so depressed and so angry that I can not do what I want. But when I talk to my husband, I tell him all is well and not to worry. I am handling it, which I am but it ain't easy.

Yesterday was my last 4th here in the states I hope. Went to my sister in laws and had grilled chicken, tomatos, potato salad and iced tea. Yum. Then we sat on her deck and watched fireworks in the distance at a lake that she lives near. The kids loved it(of course). We also let off some sparklers and fountains of our own. Loads of fun. Of course, didn't get to bed til well after 12 so today I am hurting. Not helping the hormones and stress any.

Well, enough whinge for one blog.

We will leave you with a photo of big fat Mama.

1 comment:

outoutout said...

*hugs*
I remember those last few weeks. Ohhhh did they suck. But it will be over soon!

P.S. Love your hair in that pic!