Sunday, July 8, 2007

Some pics from the Hubby

These are some pics my hubby took this weekend while on his adventure. He is so happy there. He says the only way he would be happier is if we were all there. His mate, took him to Freo this weekend and they had 2 pints before lunch. The Aussie way. Then hit some of the sites of the area. Enjoy them. I know I did.






Bon Scott's grave. The empty space on the right is where a statue was stollen from. "For those about to Rock" .






An American in Freo. Got to love the Shirt! ROFL!



Lunch and another pint. Yes, I can't wait to get there.

3 comments:

Brett Branco said...

Freo...heavy metal bagpipers, fish and chips, good art, cappuccino, and a cool little pink tie-dyed onesie for Elsa. Be sure to share your own list after your first visit.

Author! Author! said...

My husband will be thrilled to learn of your husband's pilgrimage to the grave of the Almighty Rocker. I can see that we will have to go there some day, too!

Kwirkie said...

Audra, Did you notice the tear in his eye? Very emotional moment in the life of a true 80's rocker. Rock on Bon!