Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just passing the time

I feel like I am getting yet another cold. This will be my third one this season. I have chills and muscle aches. I am so over this winter.
To make matters worse, I have a 5 year old that is home on winter break that wants to go and do all the time. I feel very guilty that I do not feel like going places with her. I will try and make it up to her another day though. But not today.
To pass the time while I feel bad, I have started knitting again thanks to a girlfriend of mine here. I have knitted 4 scarves and a shawl. Now my 5 year old wants a beanie to wear on the cold days. I will get started on that today I think seeing as how I really don't feel like going out. Maybe she will be happy seeing me making something for her.
That is all I have to say today. *cough*

No comments: