Thursday, September 27, 2007

New babies

This is a bit off topic but it is part of my life and my blog so I guess I can say what I want. Babies. We love them with all of our heart but I can not for the life of me understand why they insist on sleeping so peacefully all day and then as soon as you turn the light off to go to sleep at night, WAAAAAAAAA!!! WTF??? People say " Oh they are confused". How? How can they be confused? And why is it once they are toddlers and pre schoolers, that all changes and they are up at 6 AM?!? Why can't they all be on the same schedule? Do you know what this does to mommy? Let me just say, I have extra luggage under my eyes! And I have to drink so much coffee that it is a wonder the baby does not get up and run around the room. I am so tired that I can not think straight anymore or even know what that means.

Well, enough whining for now. Back to pricing items for the yardsale. Plus have someone coming over later to visit with our dog. That is going to be the hardest part of the move, leaving our beast behind. I know she will be fine and happy but we had to give up our fish tank last night and it brought me to tears to see my oldest daughter telling the fish goodbye and telling the people how to feed him and what he likes and does not like. Oh this is going to be tough.


No comments: