Monday, September 24, 2007

It's all good

Life is good! Baby Rose is growing and growing. She is into the smile for your meal stage and occasionally will chuckle too. Of course, mommy melts with this. The other 2 girls are finally adjusting to the new baby and realize she is not going anywhere much to their dismay.
We recieved word that our visas have been approved also! Today we recieved an email that the final paperwork should be done in 6 weeks or less. WOW! We have been having many yardsales but now can bump it up a notch so that we will be ready to leave in 6 weeks. I can't believe it. I am still in a bit of shock and will believe it when we are there. I wish I had more time to type now but baby needs to eat so more later.

2 comments:

The Prof said...

Not too long now...and you'll be hanging out at the beach with the rest of us!!

Kwirkie said...

And I can't wait. I am hoping we will be there in time for the Red Bull Air Race in Perth. It is Nov 2 so we will work like crazy to get there.