Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More on the weather

I know, I talk a lot about the weather here but weather is something that I have always been fascinated with. I use to stay glued to the t.v. as a child and watch the weather when a snow storm was coming. Usually because I wanted to get out of school but still. Then when the Weather Channel came along, I was hooked. I would watch any storm, anytime. And I loved Jim Cantorie. So when I got here, I was in for a rude wake up call. The weather here is, well, a bit boring. Even the weather forcasts are boring. The weather is described as "Fine", "Showers" ( which may be typhoons but called "showers", and once I saw it described as "uncomfortable" because the heat was to be 44C that day (114F). I know, I need to stop whinging about it and get use to the fact that there really is NO weather here on the west coast but I ran across this on you tube( God bless you tube) and nearly wet myself laughing. If the weather forcast was really done like this, I think everyone would love it.
*Warning* The "F" bomb is dropped many times in this clip but it is funny. All my Ozzie readers will get a laugh I am sure.
Cheers!

No comments: