Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What a differance a month can make

I am back! It is amazing what a differance a month can make.
First, baby is here. Miss Rose was born on aug 7. She is great, healthy and happy.
Mommy is doing good too.
Hubby is happy. Sisters are adjusting... slowly.

The move to Australia is back on schedule too. One of the other companies has stepped up to the plate and willing to help us. So as of now, the move is scheduled for a date that I will announce once we are there. Yes, I am superstious. Let me just say, it will be very soon. Luckily we have a friend that is going to help us locate a place to live. All we need to do is furnish it. We can do that.

I am excited. Nervous too but know this time, it will happen. And the next full moon I see will be in Australia. Bueno!!

2 comments:

Mooselet said...

Congrats on the new baby! How wonderful for you all. Glad to hear you're still heading Down Under. I won't curse it anymore, but drop us a line when you get here.

The Prof said...

CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the world, little Rose! I hope that you getting *some* sleep.

I'm so glad to hear too that your plans to move to Oz are back on track. I look forward to reading more about your adventures.